10 November 2009

I had this dream...

When I took a nap earlier. I don't remember all that much. There was a person with dark hair and darker eyes. They threw me onto the ground, face down, and cut open my back. They then reached in, and ripped something out from inside of me. Something precious. I was screaming the whole time. But it wasn't like, an organ, certainly not my heart. It had a shape. Like a turtle statue or something. But whatever it was, I found my self dying as a result of its removal (and probably also the cutting into my back part).
After taking the object out of me, they turned me onto my back, and sat there, watching me die with this smirk on their face. I remember coughing up a lot of blood. It made me think about the time when I was a kid; I was reading or something, and just stopped, looked at the ceiling and thought, "Some day, I'm going to cough up blood, and then I just won't know what to do with myself." People with tuberculosis did that before they found a cure, back when it was still called "consumption."
Anyway, the last thing I remember about the dream was, as I was laying there, bleeding and dying, I asked the person, "Did you ever feel anything for me?"
And then I woke up. With a migraine. Wondering if I had screamed whilst I was asleep. My back also felt a little sore, but I shouldn't read too much into that, since it's kind of normal.
It's one of the more brutal and grotesque dreams I've had. But interesting. I would honestly like to have that dream again, and perhaps be able to remember it better. It would make a more interesting story.


I took these before the hurricane came along and ripped all the leaves from the trees.


With flash

Without flash.

Black and white.

Stolen brick.

1 comment:

  1. You cant yell at me anymore, I found you. Though i had to journey through millions of webpages and sneak past Lisa's page to get to you (thank you Lisa).
    BTW, I discovered I have one of my own. So if your'e curious its "Unrecognized, but well preserved"? I'm following you now so you can click that and see where it takes you.

    ReplyDelete