27 March 2010

I don't know what I want to do

I know what I should be doing, and that's studying for the physics exam on Monday. Thanks Kyrkos for the well wishes of a good weekend with the background hint of "Have fun studying the whole time!" Kind of a dick move.
This whole week has been lonely. I just want some hugs, please.
Last weekend, I went to a party at Raven's. For those who don't know, Raven is a flamboyant, wonderfully fun gay man, who let me keep my rats at his house for the first semester of the year. When we went, he was dressed like a girl. And so was I. He had some really, unexpectedly good white wine that I drank quite a bit of. I'm not a wine person, but that night, I kind of was. I also made friends with his neighbour, a woman who owns pittbulls and an akita. At the time, I didn't remember her name. Now I do. It's Tiffany.
Today, I woke up at two thirty. I was sore, from being in bed too late, and so I let my rats out and played video games. That was my mode of waking up.
Last week as well, I walked around town with Jim. I could have done it alone, and almost did, but I wanted company that day. We just talked and hung out, enjoying the warm weather (which has since turned back into winter, here). We had dinner at a restaurant since we were out too late to eat on campus, and the place was called Nothing But Noodles. This may have become my favourite place to eat in Syracuse. They are an international chain, but only have nine establishments so far. The one here in town is the only one in New York. Everything was really delicious. I had a spicy chicken food, and it was genuinely spicy, and hard to finish! And their cake and coffee was good, too.
The set up of the place is really nice, too. You go in, order your food, and they give you a card. Then you take the card to your table, and put it in a holder. When your food is ready, they bring it to your table by telling which card is there. Everything is really comfortable and delicious.
I'm going there tonight with a bunch of friends, and I can't wait.
Housing lottery is on Monday. I'm hoping to get into the View, which is a building with apartments inside. I really want to get there. I want to have a kitchen to cook in so badly. Baking whenever I wanted would also be a great time. Speaking of which, I which I had stuff to make banana nut muffins. And also an oven.
I could use the one in St. Mary's, but it threatens to set on fire all the time, and that's a little too much stress.
I've realized that every time I want to go running, I really have to go to class or work very soon. When I'm free, I don't want to do anything except watch movies.
During spring break, my dad gave me a glass skull full of vodka. It's pretty exciting, and it's good vodka. It was an early birthday present.

This is what I looked like for the party:


Here's my skull vodka, with a nice scenic background. It was the best photo I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment