28 May 2010

Nuggets

I've been here for two weeks now. I am still not working, and I'm not excited to get to it, either.
I have no photos to show today. They are all on my computer upstairs, and I'm using my dad's computer.
Cinder nearly fell off my bed this morning because...I have no idea. I just know that I heard startling noises and saw her trying to climb the stuffed rabbit toy back to safety.
Dante sucks mostly.
I've become a chauffeur for my father's girlfriend, driving her to and from her workplace. Kind of awkward.
I'm going to see Anberlin and Story of the Year on Sunday with my brother and our friend, Rosko. I hope I can make it to Poughkeepsie well enough.
I miss school already.
Today, I am wearing a tie with a zipper pattern on it.
There is a slight chance that I will be able to work at the Humane Society doing stuff on their computers, assuming it's stuff I can actually do. Who knew working at the school's IT department could potentially come in handy, somehow? I believe, however, that the job will involve some kind of programming or something, which would mean I'm out of luck, but I'm going to ask about it anyway, if that manager ever calls me back. It would sure be an interesting job to have.
Tonight, I'm going to cook something involving soba noodles, assuming they are still any good.

1 comment: