27 January 2009

"It's time to invent 'grains of salt language.' It's going to be a language we can use to explain complicated things and feelings more precisely."

I'm not really sure how to describe how I feel right now. Definitely not accomplished.
It's like... happy lonely sucky sick-of-snow something. Can I turn that into a state of being?
I don't want to do things that require thought and concentration towards... almost anything.
I want to play video games, and solve puzzles, and eat something delicious.
I want things that I know are delicious to actually be delicious.
I got upset in freaking Creative Writing because of the poem I wrote about Xena. Stupid. Shouldn't have written it. Or chosen it to read. Or gotten upset. I just shouldn't be so emotional all the time. But I couldn't help it. She was a good portion of my inspiration to keep wearing the brace, after I met her. Even if I didn't know it. I couldn't remember her name until sometime after I got out of the brace. My mom mentioned her name. I just kept thinking, "If I get through this, I won't have to get the surgery, like that girl."
Thinking about kisses makes me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment