25 January 2009

Spearmint flavoured thoughts

Finally, this weekend is over. I guess I should be happy about weekends, but this one just was. I don't know. I've just felt so annoyed and uncaring and...blah. Food sucked the whole way through. Even today, when we had chicken tenders at dinner, something I usually enjoy. I was so sick of it that I didn't even finish the last piece, and there was only four.
I just feel so jaded to everything. I don't want to eat or shower or go places or anything. In fact, if my back wouldn't have killed me for it, I probably would have just stayed in bed all weekend. Everything just seems so unappealing and... almost annoying. Like, maybe I want to stay in bed because then I won't have to deal with anything. Oh well.
On a less depressing note, I did watch Quarantine for the second time tonight. It was playing the fishbowl, so Jimand/orJames and I went to see it. I laughed through most of it, which in retrospect is kind of side, but I still got unnerved by that Boston guy. Ugh. It's just a disturbing scene.
Hopefully, things will get a little better as this week carries out. At least, I certainly hope so, because being this... I don't know, uncaring is... It's kind of annoying I guess. I don't know. Whatever. Time for some Dante.

No comments:

Post a Comment